Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Conversing with the inner you

So, anyone who after reading the title expects some deep philosophical discourse, move along, there is nothing to see here!!

We all have our inner demons or angels. Persona's so to speak. Some more than others. personally, in the playground I have aptly named Loco's coco (My head), there resides a colorful cast of characters. With a few bunnies connoudling there and some intense divas coupled with some oddball weirdos and the occasional sadist, I can say with some degree of certainty that it's a few clowns short of a circus up there. However, I insist that I have a one up on that bitch from the United States of Tara. Why you ask? Because I've mastered the art of controlling my muppets. Haha, totally zenish right? "Sensei-Nisei!!!" This control however comes after a lot of practice and some intense inner dialogue. I present to you today one of the heart to hearts I've had with an inner me.

This particular inner me is one of the saner ones. In fact, she's down right dull and square. She's an old ditty hag named Dorothy who if left up to her own devices would live her life holed up on a chilly mountain somewhere in Andalusia with four cats and a cellar full of wines to keep her company. She (herein after christen Dot) is a sure lover of her wines and LOLcats.

The following is a conversation Dot and I had the other weekend.

Loco: Dot, would you like to pop by the mall with me and pick up a bottle of wine? We can stay in this weekend
*Clammerining and shouts of boredom from the other me's*
Loco: Aww zip it the rest of you or I'll get a lobotomy and Kick you all out!!
Dot: Yeah sure, sounds good.
Loco: Okay, lets go.
*Music, on the road again.....*
Dot: You know, you really shouldn't drive when you're thinking about so much stuff, you could cause an accident.
Loco: Dot, be a sport and shut the fuck up about my driving.
*We drive in silence till we get to the mall, one hour to closing time*
Loco: Since I'm here, I might as well grab a book. Need to stimulate the old noggin now and then.
Dot: Whatever
*I get into the bookstore and ask for Tom holt. the attendant scurries about to look for the supervisor to search for it*
Dot: You know they don't have it, you're wasting your time.
Loco: Shaddup
*Half an hour later, the reporter reports back from the bermuda triangle*
Supervisor: There's only one copy of the book.
LOco: (To Dot) Told you!! (To the supervisor) I'll take it.
Dot: Whatever
Supervisor: Oh, sorry maam, it's at the Damansara store.
*Note, this store is an hour hour, the eejit!!*
Dot: Told you
Loco: Shaddup!!!

There was a point to this post. I forgot it. Blame the ADD. But seeing as how all six of you who read this blog are very intelligent, I'm sure you won't be too hard pressed to figure out some moral of sorts in this :-)

17 comments:

KK said...

Ati Dot? How do u even come up with these names. I like her though. If it weren't for the name I'd be asking u to let me borrow her for a post or two.

Loco said...

What??! Dot is a perfectly lovely name!! She pissed me off this weekend with her fuddy duddy ways, so you can have her for a while (Smile) And I won't even charge!!

val said...

Loco!! Tiihiihii! I see more alter egos emerging huh?

I request (humbly) a ka mini-series of all of zee characters that reside in your head...From Dot to Druscilla.

*grins*

Mo said...

Clueless shop attendants? I'd have guessed where you were even if you hadn't told me.

What a sourpuss Dot is.

Tell us about Hortensia.

Mo said...

Wait, not Hortensia. Jasmine, tell us about Jasmine. Ama is she called Abscondita? Hehehe.

Loco said...

@Val: Hehe, that Dot is one of the saner ones should speak volumes about the others, LOL!! I'd love to do the series, but I'm afraid you might look at me funny if you ever meet me after I expose the bunnies!!

@Mo: Hehe, there's Druscilla, Bubu, Stella, Peelowkase *Prounounced Pillowcase* (If MJ could get away with Blanket then so can I!!) Ehhh, and many others :-D

3CB said...

Tom Holt? :-)

NiKolaS said...

i love tom holt.

wait, that came out wrong. I love his books. that is all i gleaned from this gem.

Darius Stone said...

Loco. It's often said that the conversations between our alter egos makes more sense than talking to other folks.

Speaking of which, I'm already picturing one of your alter egos and the name Agnes comes to mind, I don't know why, but you just seem to have an Agnes in you.

boyfulani said...

te heh.
wewe!

Anonymous said...

Now where are my Tom Holts?I was sure I had 2 on my bookshelf.

Anonymous said...

Now where are my Tom Holts?I was sure I had 2 on my bookshelf.

Anonymous said...

LOCO SEXY

NiKolaS said...

i am sending out a search party.

not to find you.

to keel you.

and make you come and entertain me here on this blog.

stop pretending that you cannot read this, i know *you* are!

heheh.

陽宅風水能量儀MRTs(GET-3S) said...

房屋經紀人網站
房屋出租出售
室內裝潢
房屋仲介
裝潢設計
租屋仲介
買屋
賣屋
房屋裝潢
裝潢設計師
房屋水電
房屋空調
新成屋個案
房屋房地產新聞
房屋土地增值稅試算
房屋契稅試算
房貸繳息試算
買屋租屋租售廣告張貼
辦公大樓
套房
我要買屋
我要租屋
搬家公司
搬家
搬家公司
平價搬家
室內設計師
室內設計
裝潢
室內設計師
木工師傅
木作工程
木工
房屋防水
房屋抓漏
房屋漏水
花園景觀
庭園設計

陽宅風水能量儀MRTs(GET-3S) said...

頂樓花園設計
庭園景觀
清潔公司
居家清潔
環保公司
房屋經紀人 優質房屋經紀人
不動產知識
房屋專家
房屋 房屋
房屋 房屋
房屋 房屋
房屋 房屋
房屋 房屋
房屋 房屋
房屋 房屋
房屋 房屋
房屋 房屋
房屋 房屋
房屋

陽宅風水能量儀MRTs(GET-3S) said...

女生生日禮物 禮品贈品 禮品 生日送禮 個性商品 企業贈品 男友禮物 禮品網 女朋友生日禮物 小禮物 中秋節禮盒 公關禮品 年節禮品 尾牙贈品 找禮物 男生情人節禮物 男朋友禮物 生日蛋糕 生日快樂祝賀詞 生日卡片 生日賀卡 壽星的生日快樂 生日快樂賀詞 生日快樂歌 生日優惠餐廳 生日花束