Monday, October 5, 2009

Bar philosophy

Men are from mars women are from venus...Really?! Methinks not!! Take for example this conversation between two of my good friends that depicts clearly that Men are from a land far away made of rock and... err.. rock, and women are from a land maybe slightly closer made from unicorns and flowers and various assorted pretty objects:

Hatim: Fuck I'm so tired and stressed, I don't know what to do, I think I need to smoke some shit

Dana: You should take a bath...

Hatim: Are you saying I'm dirty??!!

Loco: *Dead*

Dana: Huh?! Why would you think I'm saying you're dirty?!

Hatim: You told me to take a bath!!

Loco: *Deader*

Dana: Yeah, because you said you're tired and stressed out...

Hatim: Huh?!

Loco: *Deadest*

Now you see why mars and venus cannot possibly be an accurate depiction of the light years of mileage between women and men...

Soundtrack:
Fade - Solu Music feat Kimbele

On my wall:
The Dot - Loco arts

On my bookshelve:

A thousand splendid suns - Khaled Hossein

12 comments:

SupremeGREAM said...

Firstieee.

LOL Loco, nice one. Me, I dont know which planet I am from. But when I get hitched, I would want her from my planet

Loco said...

Hihi, There should be a prize for firsties.. hmmm, Haha, I wish you the best on that quest, LOL! These intergalactic relations just keep getting humourously harder as the days go by :-)

bomseh said...

Did Hatim take the bath or did u die more?

Loco said...

when I left the conversation (due to extreme deadity) Dana had added the extra confusion of Bath salts and aromatherapy, Hatim was CONFUSED! Hehe, come to think of it, now that I've recovered from the deadestness I should give him a ring and find out!

Our Kid said...

To take a bath or not, that was the question.

There are many ways to call someone stinky. He he.

Loco said...

LOL!! I rest my case:-) But then Our kid, you are in a whole new planetary system, so shall I really put forward your word as evidence? Teeheehee!

dorcas said...

And the miles keep getting longer. I feel sorry for the dude. Getting even more lost with bath salts and such.

Loco said...

Hehe, too true! Lawd forbid bodyshop was injected into the conversation, hapo kwisha, hahaha!

boyfulani said...

Taking a bath can't really compensate for the need..for, er, weed?

*deadest*

Shiko-Msa said...

Unless they come up with more planets that are further apart, mars and venus are not enough to properly depict the difference!

Nice one Locococomoco.

Anonymous said...

Hehehe..

I'm off to take a bath

陽宅風水能量儀MRTs(GET-3S) said...

頂樓花園設計
庭園景觀
清潔公司
居家清潔
環保公司
房屋經紀人 優質房屋經紀人
不動產知識
房屋專家
房屋 房屋
房屋 房屋
房屋 房屋
房屋 房屋
房屋 房屋
房屋 房屋
房屋 房屋
房屋 房屋
房屋 房屋
房屋 房屋
房屋